Friday, March 18, 2011

Big 28


That right, I'm getting OLD... a whopping 28 to be exact. I had a very uneventful birthday (but heck when you get old those are usually the best haha!!) I worked the night before my birthday, so my day basically consisted of coming home and sleeping until my sweet girl decided it was time to get up. Then we played and laid around for the rest of the day. I didn't even do my hair or make up haha. Josh and the kiddos also sent me an awesome flower bouquet (probably one of my favorite ones ever!). Then Josh's mom, dad, sister Tonya, and brother Chad came down from Cedar that evening and we had sandwiches and cake and opened presents. All in all it was a nice day. And we are planning the big birthday celebration for next week when we get to go to Salt Lake and celebrate my birthday, my moms, and my brothers at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!! YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. So many fun days. Taylee looks so cute in her Paddy's Day shirt and Colby with toys and Cake.
    You have birthdays in all directions. So Happy Birthday for you all and have fun in Salt Lake celebrating Goeff's. Cute kids and it's fun to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that my baby girl is 28. That must make me old. You were a really great birthday present though.

    ReplyDelete