Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve - I have such cute kids :)







Well we survived the holidays and had a great time (Although I am glad to have my house back to normal again!) My mom and dad came down from Boulder for about a week and a half to spend the holiday with us. We had a great time with them and were of course spoiled with yummy caramel corn, cookies, and dinners out. They spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day here with my family watchin my cute kiddos open up presents. We must have been pretty good this year, because Santa definitely spoiled all of us!! Colby got an Xbox 360, games, and a new BB gun. Taylee got tons of toys that play music (she is such a little music kid). Josh and I got a new TV for our living room. We then got to spend a little time with Josh's family on Christmas day before Josh's mom had to go to work. Geoff and Danelle stayed up north with Danelle's family for Christmas but were able to brave the snow storm and made it down to spend New Years with us. We had a great little late Christmas celebration with them, complete with my dad's Chinese and homemade Eggrolls....wow! And my parents surprised us with a great gift!! They paid our plane tickets, hotel, and rental car for our family Orlando trip in June!! Josh and I's schedule worked out great so that we both had quite a bit of time off together through the holiday so that was nice to be able to spend so much time with him. Plus a few little white Christmas days... all in all it was a perfect holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos. Colby has gotten so blond. I hear that tiny girl can walk all over. Well, it is for sure they don't stay the same age and make great progress. So glad you had a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete